Useful Cures for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a problem of the female reproductive system, when endometrial tissue doesn’t grow. Usually it appears during menstrual cycle & disappears after menopause. It’s quite a painful ailment. People who are suffering from endometriosis can experience improper or heavy bleeding during period, pain during urination as well as during periods, inflamations in abdomen etc. Though for serious cases professional guidance is necessary, but you can also try out effective easy home remedies. Endometriosis can also appear because of hereditary factors, because of food allergies, inactive immune system, obesity etc.
- To get some effective relief from nausea as well as sickness due to endometriosis you can ingest a cup of ginger tea on a daily basis.
- For some instant relief place an ice cube or a heating pan on the lower portion of your abdomen.
- Various ayurevedic herbs have also been found to be quite useful, like- jeeraka, ashoka, ashwagandha etc.
- Fruits like- pineapple, black grapes, papaya, mangos have also been found to be quite beneficial for treating endometriosis.
- Make sure that your diet fulfills the need of iron, zinc, magnesium, vitamin C etc.
- Vitamin B is also useful for heart ailments, so try to have foods which are a great source of vitamin B, like- wheat, raw vegetables, kale, cabbage, all grains, cauliflower etc.
- You can also try some yoga or pranayam. Various exercises can also give you some relief.
- Try to keep distance from oily-spicy foods, dairy products, non vegetarian food products etc.