Simple Home Remedies for Getting Rid of Dandruff
Dandruff is a dry scalp problem. These white flakes are mostly noticed on the shoulders, back etc. Intense dandruff problem comes with itching. These white flakes or itching the scalp makes us feel embarrassed in front of others, so its needs to be treated early. You will get various antidandruff shampoos in the market, but at the same time you can use some easy home remedies.
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight & make a paste of it. Apply it on your scalp & leave it for a few minutes. Then wash your hair as usual.
- Create a mixture of borax (a pinch), war water (1 cup), egg yolk (1) & one ounce of spirit. Massage your scalp with this mixture before shampooing your hair.
- Wet your hair thoroughly. Use a towel to extract the excess water. Now apply the mayonnaise (little amount of it) on your wet hair. After 30-35 minutes, clean your hair.
- With the help of a cotton wool apply coconut oil (warm) on your scalp. Leave it overnight & next day use lemon juice on your scalp. Leave it for almost 30 minutes & then wash your hair.
- Mix vinegar (2 tsp) & lemon juice (1 tsp) in a small bowl & apply this on your scalp (gently massage the solution). Then wash with egg shampoo.
- Aloe Vera gel is also an excellent remedy for dandruff.
- Make a solution of vinegar (2 tsp) & water (6 tsp). With the help of a cotton wool apply the solution on your scalp. Leave it overnight (to protect your pillow you can tie a towel around your head). Next day wash your hair with shampoo & again rinse with vinegar water.
- In a small sized bowl mix almond oil along with olive oil. Apply it on your scalp & allow it stay for almost 5 minutes or whenever you feel the burning sensation just wash your hair properly.