Homemade Remedies To Deal With Toothache
Toothache can happen because of infection. It is a painful situation in & around the tooth. When you eat something it will make the situation even worst. But various home treatments are available that can make the situation better.
- Pour 1tsp salt into eight ounces water, stir well. Rinse your mouth with this salt water after every meal as well as before going to bed.
- You will get several over the counter medicines as a pain reliever. Some of the most common options are acetaminophen, aspirin etc.
- Ice is an outstanding remedy. You can compress the damaged areas with ice. If it intensifies the pain then you need to delay it.
- In a cup of water add fresh peppermint (5 gm) along with a pinch of salt. Boil the mixture. Consuming this mixture will give you some relief from toothaches.
- Twice a day (morning & in the evening) use fine table salt for brushing our teeth and gums.
- Create a paste of fresh peanuts (crushed as well as shelled) along with onion (skin removed & crushed). Take a piece of bread & plunge it into the paste, now keep it into your mouth & push against the affected tooth. Leave the piece of the bread in your mouth for a few hours & don’t consume any food during that period.
- Maintain distance from the heat, it will give your hurtful areas some relief.
- According to Dr. Corn alcohol can reduce the pain. Apply whiskey on the affected tooth & gums will imbibe the alcohol, which leads to some abetment.
- If your toothache turn serious then professional consultation is necessary without wasting any time.