Escape Altitude Sickness
Altitude sickness is also quite popularly known as soroche or mountain sickness. It mostly arises because of inadequate oxygen supply. People who are familiar with low altitude mostly have problem in coping up with high altitude, but it has a few way outs.
- Herbal supplement ginkgo has the potential to improve the blood circulation, which leads to good quantity blood as well as oxygen supply to your brain.
- Lime or lemon soda water has also been found quite effective for maintaining electrolyte balance as well as help to prevent nausea or vomiting.
- If you want to stay hydrated at the high altitude you need to drink enough water.
- Study revealed that when you are suffering from high altitude signs keep distance from exercises. Your body needs some quality time to adjust.
- Ginger is an excellent option for averting vomiting or nausea. It’s believed to be an anti-emetic. So you can have ginger for treating the altitude sickness. As a remedy you can also pour 15-20 drops of ginger juice in half cup of water.
- Till you adjust with the height you need to keep your distance from dairy products, it can make the situation worse.
- If you have the past history then you need to prepare with each important medicine.
- By having some easy to digest foods you can also easily escape the altitude sickness.