Effective cures for jetlag
Jetlag is also known as desynchronosis. It is common among people who are travelling through air. The situation becomes very tough for them to adjust. Jetlag usually appears because of anxiety, inadequate sleep, uncomfortable feelings in legs, inadequate consumption of liquids etc. Various easy home remedies are available for escaping the problem.
- For jetlag protein as well as carbohydrate rich food products are very much useful. On travelling day try to avoid spicy foods.
- To avert the production of melatonin you need to disclose yourself under sun light.
- During flight you need to drink enough water to keep your body hydrated.
- When you are covering long distances & is compelled to spend long hours in flight then you need to walk frequently rather than sitting continuously.
- Use the Epsom salt in your bath water for some effective remedy.
- During flight, try to keep your distance from caffeine as well as alcohol products.
- When you are suffering from flu, colds or other infections then try to avoid flying.
- As a jetlag remedy tries to have enough sleep just a night before your travelling day.
- Take half a cup of water & pour a few drops of rosemary oil in it. Now ingest the mixture. Valerian tea has also been identified to be quite useful for treating jetlag.