Chafing: effective treatments at home
Chafing is a sort of skin ailment or irritation. It mostly appears because of skin rubbing or rubbing of skin against clothes etc. Usually it occurs at armpits, inner thighs, nipples etc. Chafing mainly happens because of cycling, sweating, because of unfit bra, fast walking etc. It has various easy remedies, which are also very effective.
- For adequate perspiration you need to drink enough water during walking (before & after too).
- To keep the chafing prone areas dry talcum powder has been found to be quite useful specially during hot days.
- Potato as well as corn starch has also been recommended for maintaining dryness.
- Make sure that you are ingesting a well balanced diet. Don’t forget to include vitamin A along with C in your diet.
- Your regular diet should comprises of spinach, carrot, egg yolks etc.
- Firstly clean the area with lukewarm water along with soap & then smear the antiseptic cream on it. Now use the band aid for covering it. It will help to lessen the pain.