Winter Hair Care Tips
Winter is hard season and also leave its effects on hair. Hair seems rough and less shiny and due to winter people usually cover their heads, because of this hair leave oil so soon.Hair Need proper care so here are some useful tips to handle hairs in winter and make them soft and shinny.
- Do not use very hot water for washing your hair in winter as it leaves your hair tattered and frizzy. Use lukewarm water to retain the moisture of your hair.
- In winters due to cold winds, the temperature outside is cool, but, the temperature indoors is generally warm, so due to this change in temperature, it is very necessary to oil your hair properly to avoid them from breakage.
- Not only skin, even your hair and scalp are left dry due to cold winter winds, . So avoid shampooing your hair much at least not more than twice a week.
- An easy way to combat static is to spray a small amount of hair spray on your hairbrush when you are done styling and brush it through from top to bottom.
- Lock in hair moisture by running your hair through cold water.
- Don’t go outside with wet hair. Freezing water causes it to expand, and if your hair has absorbed moisture and that moisture freezes, when it expands it will lead to damaged hair.
- The effects of a dry, cold winter can also affect your hair color leaving it limp and dull. Prevent and protect with products for colored hair to revitalize locks and add shine.
- Avoid using a hairdryer. It is always good to let your hair dry naturally.
- Shield you hair with a hat, cap or scarf, slightly loose enough to allow scalp circulation, to protect your hair against the chill wind in winter.