Useful Remedies for Dark Circles
Dark circles are not just common among housewives, but also among working women. Tired and sore eyes are the first signs of stress. They reduces the freshness of face and make unattractive. Here are some remedies to deal with it.
- Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.
- Have a healthy diet enriched with vitamins C,D and E.
- Mixing potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities helps if there is puffiness along with dark circles.
- Dark circles may cause due to the lake of sleep.To cure dark circles try to get sufficient amount of sleep.
- Water therapy Drink a lot of water. Drinking water always helps, but when it comes to blackness under the eye it really does work. It also helps you relax because it is a soothing drink.
- Cotton balls dipped in rose water and then placed on the eyes and left for some time does the miracle of curing or removing the dark circles.
- You may use an ice bag, cloth dipped in cold water or a frozen spoon and simply dab any of these onto the skin around your eyes. This will instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
- Aside from making a refreshing drink, tea bags are considered to be beneficial in reducing dark circles. Simply put on a warm or cold teabag on each of your eye and let it rest there for a few minutes.
- Moisturize the sensitive, tired eye area with an eye-specific lotion formula to help protect it from the elements.
- Cucumber juice is a common remedy. It should be applied daily around eyes and washed off with plain water after 15 minutes.
- Tomato juice is also said to lighten skin colour.