Tips to take care of your Skin in Winter
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and you need to look AMAZING!
During the holidays, we all want to look our best. We want to glow, and what better way to do so than with our Innovative vitamin c & clear skin serum. It’s a must.
The Vitamin C and Clear Skin serum are ideal during the Holiday season because it has an infusion of gentle acids that help exfoliate the upper layers of the epidermis. A unique blend of Retinol, niacinamide, vitamin c, will instantly brighten and reawaken the skin!
During these cold winter months, our skin tends to get dry and the second step to the treatments is ideal in keeping the skin hydrated as well as luminous. The two main active ingredients of the second step are Vitamin C 20% at a 10% and Hyaluronic Acid, these two actives work synergistically to help soothe and brighten the skin, what an ideal way to finish the Holiday Glow Treatment.
And did we mention there is no down time? Which means this is great before any wonderful holiday gathering! Here goes some tips.
- Winter comes with an advice of seeking advice expert from your dermatologists because he can analyze your skin type and advise you best on the skin care products you should be using. The market is full of beauty products, but natural beauty products are always a good choice, go for some of the best natural beauty products to achieve younger, better-looking skin without plastic surgery.
- Try to avoid wet gloves and socks, both these can irritate your skin and cause itching, cracking, sores, or even a flare-up of eczema.
- Always keep yourself hydrated, drink plenty of water or juice during winter. You can go for orange and sweet lime juices, they are rich sources of Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps to boost the body’s production of collagen, a protein that maintains skin and other connective tissues.
- During winters, it is healthier to stick to healthy monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids, increase your consumptions of fish, nuts, olive oil, flax, sardines, and avocados.
- Use of sunscreen is equally important both in summer and winter. Winter sun is combined with snow glare and it can damage your skin, so try applying sunscreen to your face and your hands if they’re exposed to the sun, about 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply frequently, if you stay outside for a long time.