Tips to Regain your Eyesight Naturally
A perfect eye sight is one of the best natural gifts for humans which a huge amount of people doesn’t owns nowadays and the reason are the latest electronics like TV and computers which though gives us quite much information but takes away the God’s blessings of eye sightedness.
The daily busy routine of our life brings lots of burden for our eyes and we never thinks of some ways that can soothe our eyes and as a result the eye gets affected after sometime and we have to wear the sunglasses that no one love to wear.
If you want to get rid of the glasses or the blur eye sightedness then you have to follow some basic steps and before that you must have to be patient as it took quite long to weaken your eye sight and it will also take some time to come back to normal.
Here I am going to give you some useful tips to regain your eyesight naturally.
- One very exciting exercise for gaining the perfect eye sight is the palming exercise, close your eyes and place your palms over your eyes and don’t press them. Keep doing this activity for at least 10 minutes and in this time think of a place that is soothing for your eyes.
- You can also get the perfect eyesight back with some food items; Saffron which is the Indian spice for desserts has been found to be very useful for protecting the eye sight or also in the regain the weakened eyesight.
- Many people think that glasses can help in regaining the eyesight but this is really not right thinking, glasses instantly gives you a better vision by setting up the focal length of your eyes but this is not a cure so try to lessen the usage of glasses as much as you can and let your eyes get the natural vision.
- Focusing is another exercise for the betterment of eye sight; in this exercise place two items both 40cm apart from each other and then focus on one of them in such a way that you can’t see the 2nd one.
- When you have to read or work on computer for a longer period of time then the resting techniques can easily bring your eye sight back to normal. Two of the resting techniques I have discussed here are the palming and focusing.
- Another very important and affective exercise is to close your eyes and imagine yourself standing at a beach and holding a rope that is coming from some other island. You have to focus on that virtual rope for at least ten minutes daily and your eye sight will start coming back to normal.