Tips For Maintaining Healthy and Beautiful Hands
We always wanted to get some lovely nice hands, but heavy jobs make our hands ugly, especially those who are mostly involved in heavy household jobs. There are various way outs, what you need to do is spend some time on your hand care
- Dry your hands properly after washing it. Don’t forget to apply a moisturiser after drying it well.
- Make a paste of the yellow portion of egg, china clay (4 spoonfuls) & sunflower oil (1 spoonful). After doing some highly damaging hand job apply this cream on your hands.
- Before going to bed don’t forget to massage your hands for a few minutes with some cream.
- Before you start work that can hurt your skin as well as nails, please wear your gloves as a precautionary step.
- Sometimes nail polish protects your nails from various stains or chemicals; but overusing it is not recommended & also try to purchase good quality polish.
- Always apply some lubricated lotion or cream after completion of bath or any sort of washing.
- Try to reduce polish remover uses & always remember to moisturise after remover application.
- For some homemade remedies create a paste of oatmeal (2 tbsp), beaten egg (1), honey (1 tbsp). Apply it on your hands gently & leave it for almost 5-10 minutes. Then wash it with cold water.
- If you have noticed something serious don’t waste time & go to a dermatologist.
- Make a habit of weekly hand treatment or manicure. It will protect your hands from various problems as well as keep its shiny look.