Tips for Glowing and Soft Skin
Everyone want glowing and soft skin, almost everyone dream about this. Here are some valuable tips for soft and glowing skin.
- Apply banana with milk on your face, and neck . Try this home remedy as a beauty tip to get fair , smooth ,and glowing skin naturally.
- Boil cabbage/cumin seeds in the water to make you fair . Wash off your face with this water to get incandescent glow in your complexion. Follow this easy beauty tip for getting facial like glow.
- Mango peels mixed with 1 spoon of milk can be applied on face, and neck to impart healthy glow to your face.
- Tomato juice, mixed with lemon juice helps keep face soft and glowing.
- Soak up sunflower seeds(chirongi) in raw milk overnight ,and grind them . Apply with a pinch of saffron, and turmeric. This home remedy as a beauty tip makes even dark person fairer, and glowing naturally if used for a long time.
- To add glow to your face, take a few grapes and rub on your face. Or, make it into a pack by mashing the grapes.
- Mixing together cucumber juice, glycerine and rose water is very effective. Use it before stepping out in the sun and after returning.
- You can massage you face with almond oil , coconut oil, jojoba oil ,mineral oil, or olive oil as a beauty tip to get fair, smooth, and glowing skin naturally at home .Add a pinch of saffron in the oil you chose. Try this easy home remedy.
- Make a fine paste of sandalwood powder, a little turmeric powder and milk. Apply this on face, leave on for a few minutes, and get natural glow and freshness.
- Apply honey for 15 minutes. Honey can be used with curd, liquorice, or lemon also for getting soft, fair, and glowing complexion .Follow this beauty tip daily to replenish moisture in your skin naturally at home.
- Mixing honey and cream is a great way to keep the skin soft and glowing, especially during winters.