Tips for Exercise in the Heat
Exercise in the Heat
Heat affects your summer exercise plan if you are having planned to shape up your body. Heat has a great impact on you, when you exercise and it is good to know and respond to the body’s cues before you get affected with the Heat Stroke.
Our body mostly contains Water; Dehydration influences all the aspects of our body. When an individual do exercise on a very hot day, they can lose more amount of Water than they lose on a normal day. This Water loss increases the internal temperature of body and it also puts the body at risk for becoming overheated. The loss of Water reduces the amount of energy that is provided to the Cells, this ultimately means that the body’s muscles of an individual are not getting sufficient amount of energy they need.
The Humid Air does not let the Sweat to disappear from the Skin and does not make you cool, in this way your body’s internal temperature raises very high. All these factors can get you Heat Stroke and can make you stressful. Sweating can increase your Heart’s rate like 3-5 beats per Minute for every 1 Percent of Water loss that an individual experiences. This condition can make you very tired than you really are.
Don’t quit exercising outdoor this summer season because it is hotter than normal. An outdoor run, Bike ride and swimming in a lake or pool are a very good idea than going for gym. These outdoor exercises are also less expensive.
Spending time in nature can make your mood better, even if it is 100 degrees outside and it is getting hotter by every minute. The key is just to keep yourself hydrated and being fully aware of your exercises.
Tips for staying Healthy and enjoying outdoor workouts:
1.Weight Yourself Before and After Workouts:
- The keep to remain hydrated is to make equal the amount of fluid intake with the amount of sweat lost from a human body.
- The best way to keep one hydrated is to weight you before and after the workout and check how much Water is lost. Almost 1 Pound of Water means that you lose about 16 Ounces of Water.
2. Drink Sufficient Amount of Water Before You do Exercise:
Running or riding Bike outdoor can really make you feel good but it does not make you cool. Taking sufficient amount of fluids can regulate the temperature of the body. Drinking Water while exercising is very important but it is better to hydrate yourself before exercising. Hydration can raise the ability of the body to maintain an appropriate temperature and can keep a stable speed of Heart so, you feel like you are putting less effort for doing exercise.
3.Make a Habit to Do Exercise in the Morning:
The peak of exercise performance is normally in the late afternoon but when the stress of heat is added to it, the things change. It becomes more difficult and stressful to exercise in the heat.Research shows that workouts in the morning Air can enhance your power more so, try to do exercise at the morning time or night.
4.Try to Wear Synthetic Clothes:
- Be smart and do a favor to yourself, try to wear Synthetic clothes that can absorb Sweat rather than wearing Cotton clothes like T-Shirts and trousers made up of Cotton etc. Cotton clothes remain next to the Skin and it does not let the sweat to evaporate.
- Be sure to avoid Synthetic clothes, which are treated with the Antibacterial Chemicals or Silver Nano-particles. Both of these things can have bad effects on health and they can also damage the environment when it is toss in the washing machine.
5.Try to Get Use To Heat First:
- It is good to make yourself comfortable to the heat with doing less- intense exercise than going for hard workouts.
- Give your body time to tune into the routine and to lower the stress on the Heart, which can ultimately decrease the amount of Sweat.
- Almost 2 weeks are enough to make your body use to with the exercising in heat. Try to do it in increments.
- If you are used to of exercising 30 Minutes at a time, reduce it by a 3rd and the gradually increase your habit incase of heat.
- At initial stages, exercise for 10 Minutes outside for first few workouts then add 10 more minutes for outdoor exercising.
- If you are starting exercise for the 1st time then try to take a start at a gym. Start outdoor exercise when you reach to a handsome level of Fitness.
It is a new Pharmacy drug, which is added to the drinks and it helps to retain the Water of the Kidney and it ultimately makes the body cool. The idea of this drug is same to the way that Sodium acts in the sports drinks like Gatorade. The researchers suggest drinking 20% Glycerol solution. Glycerol is found in the shops where Vitamins and Supplements are sold. Drink this solution at least about 30 Minutes before you exercise. Sometimes it does not suit to the people’s Stomach.
Exercise is really important for one’s health and exercising in heat can lose more Calories than usual. Exercising in Heat is good but you should know how to remain hydrated even in hot weather.