Remedies for Crack Heels
Crack heels are the sign of lake of attention to feet. Feet complete the personality and play an important role. Here are some useful home remedies for crack heels.
- Mix turmeric, tulsi and camphor in equal parts along with aloe vera gel and apply the paste on the heels. Just plain aloe vera gel is great for cracked heels.
- Mix sodium bicarbonate in luke warm water and soak your feet in it. Wash off with a pumice stone.
- Remember, the sugar scrub? Mix sugar with some oil, (olive, coconut, jojoba oil, just any oil) and scrub your feet with it. It is the sweetest cure for cracked heels.
- Drink a lot of water to keep your skin and boy hydrated.
- Wear the exact size of footwear. No thin soles and backed shoes please.
- Moisturize your feet and specifically the heels.
- Keep your feet clean. Scrub and exfoliate them regularly.
- After washing your feet, massage with paraffin oil, Vaseline or hydrogenated vegetable oil. This will keep the feet hydrated.
- Take a super ripe banana, which has almost turned black, and you are about to throw in the dustbin. Mash it, and apply in on the affected areas. Let it be there for 15 minutes at least. Wash off after 15 minutes. This is for a quick healing.
- Take Paraffin wax, and melt it adding some coconut oil to it. Fill in the crack with this mixture whilst going to bed, wash off in the morning. Mum did for around 2 weeks and the cracked heels are gone.