Make your Hands and Foot Beautiful
Hands and Foot Beautiful
Every one needs beauty. Hands are feet are very important part of the body. So every one should take proper care of them.
Beautiful, well kept and dedicated hands are very important. Hands speak a lot of thing about you and your personality. Dressing up in fancy suit is useless when you do not take care of your hands and feet. Pay proper attention to your hands and treat them properly as they are the important part of your existence.
Tips for Beautiful Hands
- Beautiful and gorgeous hands are important so here are the some beauty tips to keep your hands beautiful:
- If the skin of your body is thin and well kept then take special care of them.
- Apply sunscreen lotion before going out side.
- Create a mixture of glycerin, lemon and few drops of rose and apply it every night before going to your bed on your hands.
- Four times in a day moisturize your hand.
- One time in a week use face exfoliate on your hands.
- For the dry hand after washing your hands with soap, wet them again. Pour some salt on your hand and scrub them under water.
- For greasy hand washing your hand with soap dry them and apple some cornmeal on hands and rub them.
- Use gloves while working in kitchen, garden and during driving.
- Protect and avert your hands from aging and abuse.
- Some hands are sensitive and they are damage from weather changing so protect you hand from this.
- Protect your hand from sun.
- Use daily protective barriers on your hands.
- It is necessary for the beautiful hands that nails should be beautiful and healthier. For this take proper diet rich with vitamin and mineral that will ensure the healthy nails.
- Massage your hands with olive oil every night to make your hands soft.
- Apply a mixture of olive oil and lemon lime on your hands. It will make your hands shiny and smooth.
- You have to apply almond oil because it contained vitamin E which nourishes your skin and makes them glow.
- Apply white of egg it is mask for the hands which tight your skin and prevent formation of wrinkles.
- After washing dishes and laundry detergent and dish washing soaps imbalance your skin because of PH. To remove the PH risen your hands with vinegar and water solution or sour milk.
It is said that by taking a look on the shoes and feet one can easily judge about the hygiene of a person.
Tips for Foot Care
So you have to take proper care of feet, washing and scrubbing them properly, moisturizing them properly.
Here are some tips for foot cares
- Daily wash your feet, in lukewarm soapy water. Risen them with cool water, dry them and apply foot cream on it.
- Wash your feet every day and dry them thoroughly, especially between the toes.
- Don’t expose your feet in extreme heat and extreme cold.
- More often pedicure your feet.
- Choose best quality shoes which are the best fit to your feet.
- Before go to bed treat your feet with the best moisturize cream.
- Use technique of hot cold water. Dip your feet in hot water for five minutes and after five minutes dip in cold water. Do this technique for 20 minutes. This will get better your blood circulation.
- Always trim your nails, not do too short. Don’t trim it from corners.
- Always wear clean stocks and try not to wear short socks.
- If the skin of your feet is dry then apply petroleum jelly or cream daily.
- Last but not least don’t walk barefoot. It will cause injury and infection to your feet.
Hands and feet are very important part of body. One can easily judge about the cleanliness of person by looking at his/her feet and hands. It is quite obvious that people want to have beautiful and healthy feet and hands so it is important to follow these tips.