Home Remedies for Oily Hairs
The oily hairs is a very common problem that is found both in men and women, this problems spoils all the style and looks of your hairs and the oily hairs also breaks very easily.
There are many treatments that have been designed for the cure of oily hairs but the chemical treatments mostly comes with side effects and you can’t get the full satisfaction so why not consult the natural way.
There are many home remedies that have been found out to be effective for the treatment of oily hairs, these remedies are not only cheap but also comes without the side effects so what would be better than this.
Here I have tried to gather some very useful home remedies that will help you to maintain the oily hairs and get the all the hairstyles for you that you want.
- The coconut oil is the best product for your hairs that can leave really exciting results on the oily hairs. Take a cup of coconut milk and add two tablespoons of gram flour in it, apply this paste over your scalp and massage gently for five minutes then rinse it off. Applying this mixture once in a week will help you in controlling the extra oil in your scalp.
- Take some mint leaves and boil them in a glass of water for fifteen minutes, after that pour this mixture in the bottle of your shampoo and that should be 300ML. This mixture of shampoo and mint will surprisingly work for giving volume to your hairs and giving them are perfect shiny look.
- Your eating habits also have an impact on your hairs, try to avoid oil in your daily food and eat more vegetables and fruits as they have a very nice impact on your hairs. The fatty food not only carries diverse impact for your health but also for the hairs so you have to be very careful while selecting food for you.
- Mix one tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water and then add some salt in it, mix it very well and then rub two tablespoons of this mixture on your scalp. Massage the scalp with your fingertips and then leave it for few minutes, after that rinse off. You’ll feel the goodness in your hair’s texture very soon.
- Beer has been found to be excitingly affective for the oily hairs, wash you hairs with some mild shampoo and then apply a can of beer over them when they are still wet. Now massage your scalp gently with the finger tips and then rinse off the beer. This thing has been proven that beer cleanses off extra oil from the hairs and makes them smooth and soft.
- The conditioners also makes your hairs a bit greasier, so if you want to get rid of the extra oil of your hairs then avoid the usage of conditioners after shampooing your hairs.
- A perfect natural remedy for the oily hairs can be prepared by Reetha and shikakai, take some reetha and put them in water overnight. Mash the reetha in the morning and add a teaspoon of shikakai powder into that. Apply this mixture over your hairs and then rinse it off, you’ll see the exciting decrease in the amount of oil in your hairs within few days.
These were some of the tips that can help you to get rid of the extra oil in your hairs and make them silky smooth and easy to style.