Ear-pain: Some home remedies
For earache/ear-pain professional advises are the best option, but for some immediate relief you can also try a few home procedures which are able to give you some instant assistance.
- Arrange for some basil leaves & crunch it. Then draw some juices out of it. It will also give you some relief from earache.
- Crush a few garlic cloves & add a little bit of salt in it. Now warp this in a woollen or muslin cloth. Hold the wrapping over your paining ear.
- Onion juice has also been recommended for ear pain.
- To get some useful relief, draw out some fresh garlic juice. Now use a dropper for dropping it into your affected ear. It will work as an antibiotic.
- With the help of dropper you can also apply the lobelia herb juice.
- Firstly boil the crunchy mango leaves, and then pour 2-3 drops of mango leaves juice into your affected ear.
- You can also use a few drops of grapefruit seed juice into your damaged ear.
- A few drops of alcohol or hydrogen peroxide can also give you some effective results.
- You can also create a mixture of warm olive oil along with the garlic clove to remove the ear infections.
- Olive oil has the potential to remove the blockage from the Eustachian tube.