A double chin is a layer of subcutaneous fat around the neck that sags down and creates a wrinkle, making the owner appear to have a second chin. It is most common on people who are elderly or obese. A person of average weight can bear a double chin as well, depending on their bone structure, amount of loose skin, and amount of fat cells in that region.
- If you’re slumping, you’ll be making unnecessary lumps and bumps on your body, as well as around your chin space as a result of the fat seeks unfirmed areas to settle in. rise up tall, place your be, shoulders back and uncurve that spine. (more…)
Honey is a sweet food made by bees using nectar from flowers but it contains amazing properties for the beauty of your skin. Here are some tips which will help to enhance your beauty.
- The most important benefit of a special type of honey, called manuka honey, is that it can cure eczema. It can treat damaged skin and regenerate new skin cells and hence it is a vital ingredient in almost all products that are manufactured to cure eczema and other forms of dermatitis. (more…)
Aloe vera is a succulent plant species that is found only in cultivation. The species is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine since the beginning of the first century AD. Here are some beauty benefits of aloe vera.
- Aloe vera gel protects the skin from the effects of ageing like wrinkles, dryness etc. (more…)
Image by caribbeanfreephoto
Dark circles are not just common among housewives, but also among working women. Tired and sore eyes are the first signs of stress. They reduces the freshness of face and make unattractive. Here are some remedies to deal with it.
- Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.
- Have a healthy diet enriched with vitamins C,D and E. (more…)
Can you see those dry and patchy look on your face and skin? Does your makeup peal of and does this upset you? Dry patchy skin arises due to many reasons and they are very sensitive. You can’t let the seasonal changes stop you from putting on your make-up. We all know putting on a makeup is very tricky affair when it comes to the dry skin. Once done you need it lasting for long as well. How do we do it? Let’s find out with some great tips listed below which might help you look radiant enough.
Moisturizing a Must
A dry skin produces or secretes very little or no oil from the skin which means we need to keep it moist, so moisturizing our face and skin becomes very essential. You need to moisturize your skin at least 3 to 4 minutes before applying makeup.
Page 1 of 812345»...Last »