We know that fresh vegetables & fruits are good for our well-being, but we need to be aware about the specific utilities. So here we have pointed out various useful side effect of carrot juice.
- Regular consumption of spinach & carrot juice is also useful for your hair. It protects you from hair loss.
- It’s an excellent supplier of beta carotene, which turns into vitamin A within our body. Vitamin A is one of the most important ingredients to make our immune system firm & healthy. It’s also useful for keeping our skin healthy & is also good for intestinal health. (more…)
We always wanted to get some lovely nice hands, but heavy jobs make our hands ugly, especially those who are mostly involved in heavy household jobs. There are various way outs, what you need to do is spend some time on your hand care
- Dry your hands properly after washing it. Don’t forget to apply a moisturiser after drying it well.
- Make a paste of the yellow portion of egg, china clay (4 spoonfuls) & sunflower oil (1 spoonful). After doing some highly damaging hand job apply this cream on your hands. (more…)
Usually we prefer to visit a beauty parlour for pedicure, but you have an excellent option of home pedicures, which is easy as well as you can save some money.
- Pour a few drops of disinfectant into warm water & douse your feet into it. You can use the firm nail brush for toe nail scrubbing.
- Remove your feet from the water & dry it properly, specially the gap between fingers. (more…)
A double chin is a layer of subcutaneous fat around the neck that sags down and creates a wrinkle, making the owner appear to have a second chin. It is most common on people who are elderly or obese. A person of average weight can bear a double chin as well, depending on their bone structure, amount of loose skin, and amount of fat cells in that region.
- If you’re slumping, you’ll be making unnecessary lumps and bumps on your body, as well as around your chin space as a result of the fat seeks unfirmed areas to settle in. rise up tall, place your be, shoulders back and uncurve that spine. (more…)
Honey is a sweet food made by bees using nectar from flowers but it contains amazing properties for the beauty of your skin. Here are some tips which will help to enhance your beauty.
- The most important benefit of a special type of honey, called manuka honey, is that it can cure eczema. It can treat damaged skin and regenerate new skin cells and hence it is a vital ingredient in almost all products that are manufactured to cure eczema and other forms of dermatitis. (more…)
Page 1 of 812345»...Last »