Benefits of Temporary Tattoos and How to Apply Tips
Call it a tattoo, skin art, or tattoo art; if you are having it, must say you are going to love it. Tattoo is a technique of beautification which boosts one’s beauty and overall look. Since old times, people have been making use of body art to express their love and feelings for art; as well as it was also a symbol of custom among some tribe in some countries. Now a day, temporary tattoos are gaining more popularity and grabbing people’s heart in comparison to permanent tattoos. Either they are just for fun or a precursor; choosing temporary tattoos before going under the needle has many benefits. Temporary tattoos are much more common than people comprehend. You can grab these beautiful skin candy tattoos with no trouble from a nearby store and even from online stores.
Now a day, metallic temporary tattoos have been dotted over many music festivals, proms and at fun parties. These decorative metallic temporary tattoos are inspired from silver-gold colored jewelry and have become a fashion sensation besides they can be really charming for the summer. These are as bright and vibrant as a real jewelry could be. Temporary tattoos made with silver and gold foils, goes on as a temporary tattoo but looks like jewelry piece.
Benefits of the Temporary Tattoos
- To get a first permanent tattoo is a daring decision which needs a lot of brainstorming because a wrong decision can lead to a bad experience and lifetime regret whereas temporary tattoo provides a good way to go for a test drive before getting a permanent one.
- Temporary tattoo gives you a vast array of better design selection; one can have multiple choices in between metallic tattoos and colored tattoos.
- A temporary tattoo is ideal for special occasions and can add lots of fun to the events like Halloween etc. – adding amazing memories and experience in your life’s diary.
- The price of temporary tattoos is a steal deal and is comparatively quite low than a permanent tattoo. You can pick do-it-yourself tattoo kits that costs a few dollars whereas a real tattoos can cost hundreds of dollars.
Tips before applying a Temporary Tattoo
- Cleanse the spot where you are planning to get a tattoo with cotton and alcohol.
- Shave the area before the temporary tattoo is applied.
- Exfoliate the selected spot with a loofah or pumice stone.
- Make sure to dry your skin thoroughly before applying the tattoo.
- Selection of right area is very important; avoid areas that quickly become sweaty or oily like your temples, chin or feet.
- A strict ‘No’ to the areas that will rub against your clothes.
Tips for the Temporary Tattoo to Stay Longer
- Wash the areas around the tattoo, not the tattoo.
- Do not allow your tattoo to come into contact with soap, body wash, or oils.
- Cover your tattoo with petroleum jelly, which can act as a sealant, it actually works by sealing the moisture into your skin.
- You can also use baby powder or talcum powder on the tattoo, this helps to save your tattoo from breaking down as these elements are highly absorbent, and can soak the natural oils present on your skin.