Beauty Tips for Dark Elbows and Knees
Getting the perfectly beautiful body is some of the dreams of every human but there are many beauties bugs that can spoil the complete personality of someone.
Among some of the most common beauty bugs, the dark knees and elbows are the most common ones. The darken knees and elbows bounds us to wear only the dresses in which we can hide these areas and many times this limitation becomes very irritating.
The problem is common in both men and women but the women tends to be more curious about this problem as compared to men, if you are also tired of hiding these body parts because of darkness then I have got something interesting and affective for this problem.
Below are some natural homemade procedures that will help you to get rid of the darkness in the knees and elbows.
- The most effective remedy that can help you to get rid of dark knees and elbows can be prepared by the following ingredients: 1 tsp each of lemon juice, Vitamin E, and glycerin, plus 4 tsp of milk. Mix all of the ingredients completely into a paste and massage it for at least 15 minutes on the knees and elbows, rinse it off with water and then apply some cold cream. You’ll observe the change very soon.
- Cucumber has been found to be very affective for dark skin, in summers nothing could be better than cucumber for the dark elbows and knees. Take some slices of cucumber and rub it gently over the black areas and repeat this activity daily, you’ll get the results very soon.
- Glycerin is also very affective for the removal of dirt from the skin, Mix some amount of glycerin in the boiled water and then dip a soft cloth in that water. Now rub the knees and elbows with that cloth for at least 10-15 minutes and repeat this routine daily for the sooner results.
- You might have heard about the lemon mint elbow bleach, let me tell you how to make it. Take ½ lemon and ½ cup of water plus 1tbspn peppermint powder or fresh mint leaves. Make a mixture of all these items and then apply it over the dark areas of elbows and knees and this bleach will surely give you very amazing results.
- Apply the mixture of glycerin and rose water on the dark areas once or twice a day, both these ingredients are the perfect skin cleansers and they are easily available at home.
- Another good ingredient for removing the dirt from skin is coconut oil, mix 1tbspn of coconut oil with ½tbspn of limejuice. Apple it over the skin for some time and then wash it away, here washing is bit different. Take some hot water and soak a towel in it then remove the mixture from your skin with that towel by rubbing it gently over the skin.
These were some of the tips that will help you to get rid of the black areas of your elbows and knees and thus the beautiful arms and legs will help you in selecting any dress of your choice for you.