Beauty Care Tips for Winter
Winters is just not about being chilly and enjoy wearing warm clothes while having a hot mug of coffee in hand but it’s more like having so many complexities with your skin which needs to be taken care of.
Though winter sounds more calm and attractive to all of us but when our skin starts suffering from it we get depressed and annoyed because of our personality loss due to skin and hair problems.
Men’s and women are both gender face lots of skin problems especially in winters because of the cold, dry weather. The main cause of winter’s skin problem is the less intake of water.
Because of feeling cold we usually avoid drinking water which is the solution of every problem to our skin and diet.
One should take excess of water specially in winter, as in this particular season less water intake leads to dry skin, dry hairs , nails .your skin start getting wrinkled blue dry and seems that its leaving your bones.
The main problem because of such problem is less water intake.
The best solution to every skin problem in winters is specially water then other things as well. With excess of water intake you can actually feel the difference in a day.
- After water intake tip you should regularly massage your hair with olive oil because it moisturize your hair, give it strength and conditioned your dry hair which occurs due to cold wind.
- Never wash your hairs with hot water .this are the reason that mostly people face dandruff problem in winters. Always wash your hair with Luke warm water and condition them.
- For dry hands, use a good quality moisturizer. The best tip is to massage your hands with glycerin .It will ultimately smoothen your hands and overcome dryness. Apart from that add 2 to 3 drops of lemon in 1 spoon of milk and massage your hands with this home remedy. You will actually feel the difference.
- For your face always use a good quality moisturizer before going to bed and apply good quality cold crème when you go out. In winters you need to be very careful about your skin. The best solution to your skin problems are your nutritional diet and excess of water intake. This will make your life easy and satisfied because when your outer looks are perfect you feel good inside which ultimately comes on your skin.
- Use petroleum gel or Chap Stick for your dry lips especially in winter so that you don’t look ugly with dry layers on lips. It will help you soften your lips.
These are the following few tips that will help you to protect yourself from the cold breeze in winters and enjoy the coldness in a more good and protective way.