10 Useful Tips for Making Nails Strong
Nails are an important part of the human body as well as the outer look of an individual. To look at the beautiful and clean hands with well shaped nails is a great pleasure. Many people cannot handle long nails because they break or feel irritated. Nails vary from person to person some people have very soft nails and some people have very brittle nails. Too soft or too brittle nails can be a pain. To have soft or brittle nails is not the point; one should have well trimmed and clean nails.
Tips for Making Nails Strong
Following are the tips to make nails strong:
1. Soak nails in warm Olive Oil for 20 minutes.
2. Do not try to remove stains from nails by scratching rather soak your nails in Water mixed with Lemon for few minutes, the stains will get disappear themselves.
3. Apply Castor Oil to your nails before going to sleep.
4. Nail hardeners are good to use for soft nails.
5. Always dry your nails properly and apply hand lotion on your nails after working in water.
6. Try to avoid nail biting because it can be injurious for your nails.
7. Try to take Vitamin B; it helps to make nails strong.
8. Try to use as little Nail Remover as you can, nail remover can destroy the nails.
9. Try to apply minced Garlic on nails because Garlic is good for nails.
10. Do not forget to apply the hand cream or hand lotion before going to sleep.
The above mentioned are the few tips that can help to make nails strong and beautiful.